1/4 Photos of Chinese Chicken in Foil Appetizers
This is just like paper wrapped chicken from Chinese restaurants. My kids love to make and eat these. Very easy! Time estimates don't include marination.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
PAPER WRAPPED CHICKEN
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 40 -50 pieces aluminum foil, cut into 5 x 6 inches
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1Cut chicken into 1"x1" pieces.
- 2Place in a shallow pan. Sprinkle green onions on top.
- 3Mix all marinade ingredients together and pour over chicken. Marinate for 2 hours at room temperature, or overnight in the refrigerator.
- 4Wrap each piece of chicken in a square of foil. Place in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- 5Bake at 450º for 12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Chicken in Foil Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.9
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 65.9 mg
- Sodium 286.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 26.7 g