This is just like paper wrapped chicken from Chinese restaurants. My kids love to make and eat these. Very easy! Time estimates don't include marination.
PAPER WRAPPED CHICKEN
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 40 -50 pieces aluminum foil, cut into 5 x 6 inches
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Cut chicken into 1"x1" pieces.
- Place in a shallow pan. Sprinkle green onions on top.
- Mix all marinade ingredients together and pour over chicken. Marinate for 2 hours at room temperature, or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Wrap each piece of chicken in a square of foil. Place in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 450º for 12 minutes.