1/1 Photo of Chinese Braised Beef and Noodles
Braised beef with egg noodles and Chinese seasonings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the noodles in salted boiling water just until tender; drain, and rinse under cold water.
- 2Cut the beef into very thin slices.
- 3Mix together the garlic, salt, ginger, and five-spice powder, and add the mixture to the beef; mix.
- 4Heat the oil and saute the beef over high heat for 2 minutes.
- 5Mix together the soy sauce and broth, and add it to the beef; bring to a boil.
- 6Mix the cornstarch with the remaining 4 tsp water, stir into the beef and cook until smooth and thick.
- 7Add noodles, mix well and heat thoroughly.
- 8Add the green onions, and stir for another minute.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Braised Beef and Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.8
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 127.2 mg
- Sodium 2700.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 34.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: