Braised beef with egg noodles and Chinese seasonings.
Make and share this Chinese Braised Beef and Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the noodles in salted boiling water just until tender; drain, and rinse under cold water.
- Cut the beef into very thin slices.
- Mix together the garlic, salt, ginger, and five-spice powder, and add the mixture to the beef; mix.
- Heat the oil and saute the beef over high heat for 2 minutes.
- Mix together the soy sauce and broth, and add it to the beef; bring to a boil.
- Mix the cornstarch with the remaining 4 tsp water, stir into the beef and cook until smooth and thick.
- Add noodles, mix well and heat thoroughly.
- Add the green onions, and stir for another minute.
- Serve immediately.