An excellent recipe to enjoy on a cold day. Intense flavours.
Make and share this Chinese BBQ Pork with Garlic Sauce recipe from Food.com.
For bbq pork
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 lb pork tenderloin
For garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon asian chili oil (or 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil plus Tabasco to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh coriander leaves, washed well,spun dry,and torn
- stir-fried noodles
- Make barbecued pork: Preheat oven to 350F and line a shallow baking pan with foil.
- In a small bowl whisk together hoisin sauce, ketchup, soy sauce, garlic, and sugar.
- Put pork tenderloin in baking pan and coat with hoisin sauce mixture.
- Roast pork in middle of oven 35 to 40 minutes, or until a meat thermometer inserted in center registers 160F.
- Cool pork completely in baking pan.
- Make garlic sauce while pork is cooling: In a small bowl stir together sauce ingredients until sugar is dissolved.
- Transfer pork to a cutting board and with a knife held at a 45° angle cut meat across grain into thin slices.
- Arrange pork, overlapping slices slightly, over noodles.
- Spoon garlic sauce over pork and sprinkle pork with coriander.
- Serve with curried, stir-fry noodles.