1/1 Photo of Chinese BBQ Pork with Garlic Sauce
An excellent recipe to enjoy on a cold day. Intense flavours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For bbq pork
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 lb pork tenderloin
For garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon asian chili oil (or 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil plus Tabasco to taste)
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves, washed well,spun dry,and torn
- stir-fried noodles
- 1Make barbecued pork: Preheat oven to 350F and line a shallow baking pan with foil.
- 2In a small bowl whisk together hoisin sauce, ketchup, soy sauce, garlic, and sugar.
- 3Put pork tenderloin in baking pan and coat with hoisin sauce mixture.
- 4Roast pork in middle of oven 35 to 40 minutes, or until a meat thermometer inserted in center registers 160F.
- 5Cool pork completely in baking pan.
- 6Make garlic sauce while pork is cooling: In a small bowl stir together sauce ingredients until sugar is dissolved.
- 7Transfer pork to a cutting board and with a knife held at a 45° angle cut meat across grain into thin slices.
- 8Arrange pork, overlapping slices slightly, over noodles.
- 9Spoon garlic sauce over pork and sprinkle pork with coriander.
- 10Serve with curried, stir-fry noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese BBQ Pork with Garlic Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.2
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 56.2 mg
- Sodium 903.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 19.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: