1/1 Photo of Chinese BBQ Pork
2 hrs 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I recently rediscovered this recipe from years gone by. It is easy to make and delicious. Prep time includes 1 hour to marinate. Adapted from the Joy of Woking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients (except the pork) in a bowl large enough for the pork and set aside.
- 2Trim pork to remove visible fat.
- 3Slice into thin (1/8") slices.
- 4Add pork to sauce and stir to cover meat.
- 5Marinate at least 1 hour, but can sit in fridge overnight.
- 6Place pork with its marinade in an ovenproof dish.
- 7Bake at 375 for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- 8Tip: sauce is very good. Consider making extra and serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese BBQ Pork
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.7
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 101.4 mg
- Sodium 1047.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 29.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: