1/4 Photos of Chinese Barbecued Ribs
1 hr 15 mins
From Pillsbury Easy Chinese Cooking, these ribs can be baked or grilled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grill directions:.
- 2Heat grill.
- 3In small bowl, combine all ingredients except spareribs; mix well.
- 4Set aside.
- 5When ready to grill, place spareribs 6 to 8 inches from medium coals.
- 6Brush with sauce.
- 7Cover; cook 1 to 1 1/4 hours or until meat is tender and starts to pull away from bone, brushing frequently with additional sauce.
- 8To serve, cut ribs apart carefully with knife and arrange on platter.
- 9Heat any remaining sauce to a boil; serve with ribs.
- 10Oven directions:.
- 11Heat oven to 350ºF.
- 12Prepare sauce as directed above.
- 13Line 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil; place wire rack in pan.
- 14Place ribs on wire rack, meaty side up; brush with sauce.
- 15Bake at 350ºF for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until meat is tender, brushing frequently with additional sauce.
- 16Continue as directed above.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Barbecued Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (551 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1428.4
- Calories from Fat 970
- Total Fat 107.8 g
- Saturated Fat 40.6 g
- Cholesterol 354.2 mg
- Sodium 2369.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 80.2 g