From Pillsbury Easy Chinese Cooking, these ribs can be baked or grilled.
Make and share this Chinese Barbecued Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- Grill directions:.
- Heat grill.
- In small bowl, combine all ingredients except spareribs; mix well.
- Set aside.
- When ready to grill, place spareribs 6 to 8 inches from medium coals.
- Brush with sauce.
- Cover; cook 1 to 1 1/4 hours or until meat is tender and starts to pull away from bone, brushing frequently with additional sauce.
- To serve, cut ribs apart carefully with knife and arrange on platter.
- Heat any remaining sauce to a boil; serve with ribs.
- Oven directions:.
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Prepare sauce as directed above.
- Line 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil; place wire rack in pan.
- Place ribs on wire rack, meaty side up; brush with sauce.
- Bake at 350ºF for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until meat is tender, brushing frequently with additional sauce.
- Continue as directed above.