This is from the Diana Liu cookbook. I'm posting it here for future reference.
Make and share this Chinese Barbecued Pork ( Cha Sieu) recipe from Food.com.
- Marinate pork in salt, pepper, five spice powder, sherry, soy sauce, food coloring, and hoisin sauce for at least 2 hours.
- Pre-heat oven to 350*.
- Bake pork on roasting pan rack for 25 minutes on each side.
- Slice into 1/8" thick slices.
- Serve hot or cold with toasted sesame seeds and hot mustard or soy sauce.
- To make hot mustard: Mix 2 oz. dry mustard, 1/2 teaspoons salt, 2 oz. boiling water and 2 teaspoons oil; work all ingredients into a smooth paste.