James Craig's Note:
This recipe was printed in the "Arizona Republic" newspaper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2In a cup, mix soy sauce, and sesame oil until well combined.
- 3Set mixture aside.
- 4Tear off 4-12 inch squares of aluminum foil; Place 1 fish filet on one side of each square.
- 5Sprinkle each filet evenly with some sliced scallion, diced red pepper, diced cucumber and minced ginger; then drizzle each filet with 1 teaspoon soy sauce mixture.
- 6Fold foil over filets to make packets and seal edges tightly.
- 7Place packets on a baking sheet; bake for 10 minutes.
- 8Open packets at the table, being careful of steam.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Baked Fish in Foil
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.8
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 53.2 mg
- Sodium 312.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 18.4 g