Prep. time does not include chilling time.
Make and share this Chilled Oriental Chicken Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb of your favorite pasta, cooked per package diections and drained (you can also use linguine for this one. YUM)
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 cups frozen baby peas, thawed
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and cut into julienne strips
- 4 green onions, chopped
For the dressing
- 1⁄2 cup light soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 drops hot chili oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta, cooked chicken, peas, carrots, red bell pepper and green onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk the soy sauce, canola oil, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, brown sugar, ginger and chili oil.
- Pour over chicken pasta mixture and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle on the sesame seeds.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours before serving.