1/4 Photos of Chilled Oriental Chicken Pasta Salad
1 hr 5 mins
Prep. time does not include chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb of your favorite pasta, cooked per package diections and drained (you can also use linguine for this one. YUM)
- 1 1/2-2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 cups frozen baby peas, thawed
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and cut into julienne strips
- 4 green onions, chopped
For the dressing
- 1In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta, cooked chicken, peas, carrots, red bell pepper and green onion.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk the soy sauce, canola oil, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, brown sugar, ginger and chili oil.
- 3Pour over chicken pasta mixture and toss to combine.
- 4Sprinkle on the sesame seeds.
- 5Cover and refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilled Oriental Chicken Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.6
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 1517.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 40.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar
hot chili oil