2 hrs 15 mins
judy ng's Note:
My own chicken wanton recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For the sauce: 4 tbsp tomato sauce 1 1/2 tsp of vinegar, 1tsp of lemon juice sugar to taste 1tsp of chilli sauce. Mix minced chicken, diced prawns, soy sauce, carrots and sesame oil together.
- 2Leave for 2 hours to season.
- 3Next, scoop a rounded teaspoon of meat mixture with 2 frozen peas onto wanton skin.
- 4Place some egg yolk mixture at the edge of the wanton skin (half the circumference) and fold over meat filling (like curry puff).
- 5Repeat until all the meat mixture has been used up.
- 6Fry until golden brown.
- 7To make sauce, heat up wok, place all ingredients together except sugar into wok.
- 8When simmering, put sugar inches.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Wonton Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 14.1
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 41.5 mg
- Sodium 169.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g