Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
My own chicken wanton recipe!
Make and share this Chicken Wonton Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- For the sauce: 4 tbsp tomato sauce 1 1/2 tsp of vinegar, 1tsp of lemon juice sugar to taste 1tsp of chilli sauce. Mix minced chicken, diced prawns, soy sauce, carrots and sesame oil together.
- Leave for 2 hours to season.
- Next, scoop a rounded teaspoon of meat mixture with 2 frozen peas onto wanton skin.
- Place some egg yolk mixture at the edge of the wanton skin (half the circumference) and fold over meat filling (like curry puff).
- Repeat until all the meat mixture has been used up.
- Fry until golden brown.
- To make sauce, heat up wok, place all ingredients together except sugar into wok.
- When simmering, put sugar inches.