Quick, easy, great tasting, easy clean-up peanuts or cashews really help.
Make and share this Chicken Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (cut into strips)
- 1 cup salad dressing (miracle whip or miracle whip light is best)
- 1 package frozen mixed vegetables (I use frozen cauliflower broccoli mix) or 1 package assorted fresh vegetable, cut up (I use frozen cauliflower broccoli mix)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup peanuts or 1 dozen cashews
- 2 cups Minute Rice (follow directions on package)
- Cook cut cup chicken breast strips in salad dressing in large skillet on medium high for 3 minutes or until done.
- Add vegetables.
- Stir in soy sauce and garlic powder.
- Continue cooking 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (add more soy sauce & garlic powder if desired).
- You may add peanuts or cashews now or set on table and sprinkle on top of stir-fry.
- Prepare minute rice according to package directions.
- Serve over rice or noodles. I do not add the peanuts or cashews until the dish is on the table. Each individual may then add (or not add) peanuts or cashews to the recipe. I normally serve in two bowls, one bowl for the rice and the other for the chicken-stir-fry. The peanuts or cashews are served in a small bowl with a spoon.
Very good, and very easy too. I was a bit weary about the miracle whip but it added so much flavor! I used oriental veggies instead.
Really good, even my picky eaters loved it!
I was very pleasantly surprised by this stir-fry. The salad dressing sounded odd & the simple ingredients seemed bland, but the reviews were good & I needed something quick without any added sugar. This turned out great & the whole family ate it (kids aged 19 months - 6 years)! Thanks!