1/1 Photo of Chicken Stir-Fry
DALE DRAGER's Note:
Quick, easy, great tasting, easy clean-up peanuts or cashews really help.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (cut into strips)
- 1 cup salad dressing (miracle whip or miracle whip light is best)
- 1 package frozen mixed vegetables (I use frozen cauliflower broccoli mix) or 1 package assorted fresh vegetable, cut up (I use frozen cauliflower broccoli mix)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup peanuts or 1 dozen cashews
- 2 cups Minute Rice (follow directions on package)
- 1Cook cut cup chicken breast strips in salad dressing in large skillet on medium high for 3 minutes or until done.
- 2Add vegetables.
- 3Stir in soy sauce and garlic powder.
- 4Continue cooking 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (add more soy sauce & garlic powder if desired).
- 5You may add peanuts or cashews now or set on table and sprinkle on top of stir-fry.
- 6Prepare minute rice according to package directions.
- 7Serve over rice or noodles. I do not add the peanuts or cashews until the dish is on the table. Each individual may then add (or not add) peanuts or cashews to the recipe. I normally serve in two bowls, one bowl for the rice and the other for the chicken-stir-fry. The peanuts or cashews are served in a small bowl with a spoon.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 665.5
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 102.1 mg
- Sodium 1089.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 45.4 g