1/1 Photo of Chicken Stir-Fry
My personal favorite stir-fry recipe. Great on its own, or over rice! For the curious: the seasoning mix adds maybe another 10 calories per serving. You could also try adding bean sprouts, sliced mushrooms, and sugar snap pea pods.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 3 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 5 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 (8 ounce) cans sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) cans sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can baby corn
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 (3/4 ounce) envelope sun-bird stir fry seasoning
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
To Prepare Seasoning
- 1Mix seasoning, soy sauce, sugar, water, and garlic in small bowl; set aside.
- 2Heat vegetable oil in large (12" or greater) skillet or wok.
- 3Stir-fry chicken until browned (around 10 minutes).
- 4Add vegetables and stir-fry another ten minutes or so (until vegetables are hot and beginning to soften slghtly).
- 5Pour sauce into skillet/wok and continue stir-frying until sauce thickens (1-2 minutes).
- 6Serve with rice, chow mein noodles, and/or some egg drop soup. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.7
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 32.9 mg
- Sodium 239.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 17.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stir fry seasoning