An excellent stir-fry.
Make and share this Chicken Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- In large skillet or wok, stir fry chichen in oil till no longer pink, 5-6 minutes.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Stir fry the onion, carrot, green pepper, and mushrooms till crisp-tender, 4-5 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, and ginger.
- Add to skillet; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
- Return chicken to skillet with peapods; stir until heated through.
- Serve over rice and top with cashews.