Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy and delicious. We love this on the grill or made in the oven during winter.
Make and share this Chicken Shish Kebab recipe from Food.com.
- 4 chicken breasts, cut in chunks
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce (I use the sodium reduced variety)
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder or 2 fresh garlic cloves, crushed
- green pepper, in chunks
- 1 large onion, in chunks
- cherry tomatoes
- Mix ingredients together; marinate chicken for a minute 1 hour.
- Thread veggies on skewers alternating with chicken.
- Grill till chicken is cooked or bake in oven at 350° for 45 minute on a pan with water below it.
- Serve with rice.
These are delicious. They taste just like the ones we had while we were in turkey. Thanks for this excellent recipe.
A really easy and tasty marinade.The addition of some grated ginger would be great,and maybe a little chopped chilli too. Thanks Lorrie for such a simple and delicious dish!!