1/1 Photo of Chicken Pasta
Another version of a chicken lo mein-type dish, but with lots more veggies! The sauce is very tasty, and this dish is great eaten hot or cold. I love to take the leftovers to work with me for a healthy, filling lunch. Add any of your favorite veggies; I just listed some of the ones that I used
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, preferably rice wine
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut in strips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon oil, preferably peanut
- 1 (15 ounce) can baby corn, drained and cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 cups mixed vegetables, parboiled (broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, celery, onion, mushrooms, water chestnuts, etc.)
- soy sauce, for serving (optional)
- 1Cook and drain pasta according to package and set aside.
- 2Combine soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, and 1 clove minced garlic.
- 3Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- 4In dry skillet, over medium heat, cook sesame seeds until golden, about 2 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat and set aside.
- 6In same skillet, heat peanut oil over medium heat.
- 7Add remaining garlic, cook, stirring, until golden, about 1 minutes (May have to add a bit of water to prevent burning).
- 8Add chicken, cook, stirring, until no longer pink, about 6 minutes.
- 9In large bowl, combine corn, veggies, and pasta with chicken and soy mixture.
- 10Toss well.
- 11Sprinkle with reserved sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.4
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 48.4 mg
- Sodium 572.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 26.7 g