1/1 Photo of Chicken Fried Rice II
1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup chicken, diced, cooked
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup long grain rice, uncooked
- 1/3 cup salad oil
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup lettuce or 1 cup Chinese cabbage, finely shredded
- 1Combine chicken, soy sauce and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Let stand 15 minutes.
- 2Cook rice in hot oil in skillet over medium heat until golden brown; stir frequently.
- 3Reduce heat, add chicken with soy sauce and broth.
- 4Simmer, covered, 20 to 25 minutes, or until rice is tender.
- 5Remove cover last few minutes.
- 6Stir in onion, green pepper and celery.
- 7Cook uncovered over medium heat until liquid is absorbed.
- 8Push rice mixture to sides of skillet. Add eggs; cook until almost set. Blend into rice mixture. Stir in lettuce; serve at once with soy sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fried Rice II
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.1
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 516.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: