1/1 Photo of Chicken Chow Mein With Noodles
To my own recipe and have used same for years. A very tasty mix and enjoyed by those who have tried it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces diced chicken pieces
- 1 onion
- 1 large carrot
- 1 head broccoli (about 8ozs.)
- 1 head cauliflower (about 8ozs.)
- 2 ounces bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon black bean sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 8 ounces chinese noodles
- peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed ginger
- 1Peel and dice carrot, onion,cauliflower and broccoli.
- 2Heat wok half filled with salted water, add vegetables and boil for ten minutes.
- 3Drain vegetables and put to side.
- 4Heat wok with 1 dessert spoon of oil, added chicken plus the sauces, garlic, ginger and half teaspoon of salt.
- 5Cook chicken until tender then add vegetables to meat.
- 6Add bean sprouts.
- 7Cover with warm water and bring to boil.
- 8When boiling have cornflour mixed with about quarter cup of water and stir into mixture.
- 9Cook a minute more then serve with noodles.
- 10Cook noodles as per instructions.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Chow Mein With Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (483 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.7
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 42.5 mg
- Sodium 771.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 24.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black bean sauce