To my own recipe and have used same for years. A very tasty mix and enjoyed by those who have tried it.
- 8 ounces diced chicken pieces
- 1 onion
- 1 large carrot
- 1 head broccoli (about 8ozs.)
- 1 head cauliflower (about 8ozs.)
- 2 ounces bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon black bean sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 8 ounces chinese noodles
- peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed ginger
- Peel and dice carrot, onion,cauliflower and broccoli.
- Heat wok half filled with salted water, add vegetables and boil for ten minutes.
- Drain vegetables and put to side.
- Heat wok with 1 dessert spoon of oil, added chicken plus the sauces, garlic, ginger and half teaspoon of salt.
- Cook chicken until tender then add vegetables to meat.
- Add bean sprouts.
- Cover with warm water and bring to boil.
- When boiling have cornflour mixed with about quarter cup of water and stir into mixture.
- Cook a minute more then serve with noodles.
- Cook noodles as per instructions.
I tried this and it was really good. I improvised, I didn't have bean sprouts, oyster sauce or ginger. I added mushrooms. Great recipe even if you don't have all the ingredients.
Delish! We will make this again! We made a few changes (mainly using reduced-salt items), but otherwise made as stated. A keeper!
Very nice - enjoyable to make, tasty and satisfying.