Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Chinese believe that watercress are good for removing heatiness. If you are taking the soup for this purpose, do not add in the sesame oil.
- Marinate chicken with salt, cornflour and rice wine, pepper and sesame oil.
- Bring chicken stock to boil in a saucepan.
- Add in the mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add in the chicken and stir to separate the chicken slices.
- When soup starts to boil, add in the watercress and stir.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove and serve in a soup bowl.