Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Chicken and Cashews Lettuce Wrap recipe from Food.com.
- 240 g minced chicken meat
- 1⁄4 cup fried cashew nuts, chopped
- 6 big lettuce leaves (for wrapping)
- 1 cup coriander, chopped finely
- 1 egg white
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon meat tenderizer
- 1⁄2 teaspoon msg
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Mix minced chicken meat with egg white, water, cornstarch, salt, tenderizer, MSG and 1 tbsp of oil.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan.
- Add the meat, corriander and wine, soy sauce and pepper into the pan.
- Stir-fry until the meat is cooked.
- Remove into a plate.
- Divide the meat into 6 portions.
- Place each portion on each lettuce leaf.
- Sprinkle cashew nuts over the meat and serve.