1/1 Photo of Chicken Almond Guy Ding
Low in Fat, tasty and easy to prepare.
My Private Note
Side Se ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blanch almonds, then peel the skins off.
- 2Roast in oven at 375 for about 10-15 min (or until you are finished cooking) Add oil to wok and heat until smoking.
- 3Add onion and chicken, cook about 4 minute stirring occasionally.
- 4Add the remainder of the ingredients (except the corn starch/water mixture and the almonds).
- 5Cover wok and stir every two min for about 4-6 min.
- 6Then add Corn starch mixture and allow to thicken in the wok.
- 7Add almonds and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Almond Guy Ding
Serving Size: 1 (675 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.4
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 326.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: