1/3 Photos of Charmie's Chinese Coleslaw
This is my favorite of all the Oriental slaws out there...just a little different in the dressing than others! I have to make this for all the BBQs!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine oil, vinegar, sugar and seasoning packets from Ramen to make dressing.
- 2Toast the almonds and sesame seeds in dry pan.
- 3Mix the cabbage, onions and ramen noodles in large bowl.
- 4Toss with dressing and nuts.
- 5Let set in fridge to meld flavors.
- 6NOTES: If you prefer your noodles crunchy, add right before serving.
- 7Toss again before serving, as the dressing settles to the bottom.
- 8Add chicken to make this a main dish salad.
Browse Our Top Chinese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Charmie's Chinese Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.9
- Calories from Fat 344
- Total Fat 38.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 371.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned rice vinegar