This is my favorite of all the Oriental slaws out there...just a little different in the dressing than others! I have to make this for all the BBQs!
- Combine oil, vinegar, sugar and seasoning packets from Ramen to make dressing.
- Toast the almonds and sesame seeds in dry pan.
- Mix the cabbage, onions and ramen noodles in large bowl.
- Toss with dressing and nuts.
- Let set in fridge to meld flavors.
- NOTES: If you prefer your noodles crunchy, add right before serving.
- Toss again before serving, as the dressing settles to the bottom.
- Add chicken to make this a main dish salad.