From Fine Cooking, this is great for adding to noodle or rice dishes.
Make and share this Char Siu recipe from Food.com.
- Cut small incisions in pork at 1 inch intervals.
- Mix remaining ingredients together.place pork in a large plastic bag, pour marinade over, refrigerate overnight, turning a few times.
- Heat broiler and position rack 6 inches from heat.
- Put a rack in a roasting pan, place pork on rack. add 1/4-inch of water to the pan.
- Cook 15-25 minutes until a thermometer registers 145°F.