1/1 Photo of Char Siu
From Fine Cooking, this is great for adding to noodle or rice dishes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut small incisions in pork at 1 inch intervals.
- 2Mix remaining ingredients together.place pork in a large plastic bag, pour marinade over, refrigerate overnight, turning a few times.
- 3Heat broiler and position rack 6 inches from heat.
- 4Put a rack in a roasting pan, place pork on rack. add 1/4-inch of water to the pan.
- 5Cook 15-25 minutes until a thermometer registers 145°F.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Char Siu
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.1
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 100.1 mg
- Sodium 1589.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 26.7 g
- Protein 34.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: