This is one of my very favorite dishes. The crisp vegetables and cashews with the chicken and sauce is just superb. It's an easy recipe to do and very rewarding. There's 1 hour of marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken in thin strips, place in shallow dish.
- 2Combine teriyaki sauce, ginger and garlic.
- 3Pour over chicken.
- 4Cover and chill 1 hour.
- 5Drain chicken, discard marinade.
- 6Stir fry celery,and onions in 1 TBS oil in large skillet 3 minutes.
- 7Remove from skillet and set aside.
- 8Stir fry chicken in remaining oil 4 minutes.
- 9Remove from skillet and set aside.
- 10Mix broth,cornstarch and soy sauce.
- 11Pour into skillet and cook and stir until thickened.
- 12Add vegetables, chicken and cashews, stir until heated thru.
- 13Serve over chow mein noodles.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew Chicken Chow Mein (EASY)
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.7
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 87.1 mg
- Sodium 1979.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 36.7 g