Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is not Sweet and Sour Pork, but it is similar. It is made in the crock-pot and served over white rice.
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 ounces pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons white vinegar
- cooked rice
- Cut tenderloins in half, lengthwise. Then cut into 1/4 inch slices. Heat oil in a large skillet and brown slices over medium low heat.
- Place pork in crockpot. Add remaining ingredients, except rice. Cook on high for 4 hours or 6 to 8 hours on low.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.
Delicious! Served with rice and bought spring rolls... I love my slow cooker! Made for PAC Spring '13
Easy to prepare. The flavors blend together very well.