Zeke Koch's Note:
A light and crisp boc choi dish. Perfect for lighting a fire in your lover.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl mix the tapioca starch, water and chili oil.
- 2Heat Wok (or large frying pan) to smoking Add oil and swirl around the edges of the pan.
- 3Add garlic and ginger and toss for 5 seconds or until the garlic starts to turn golden on the edges.
- 4Add boc choi and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, toss to coat with oil and cover for 3 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 5You want the boc choi to turn bright green, but stay crisp.
- 6When the boc choi is ready, stir the starch mixture, pour over the boc choi and quickly toss until the sauce turns transparent (5-10 seconds).
- 7Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bok Choi for Selina
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.9
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1235.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: