Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A light and crisp boc choi dish. Perfect for lighting a fire in your lover.
Make and share this Bok Choi for Selina recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl mix the tapioca starch, water and chili oil.
- Heat Wok (or large frying pan) to smoking Add oil and swirl around the edges of the pan.
- Add garlic and ginger and toss for 5 seconds or until the garlic starts to turn golden on the edges.
- Add boc choi and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, toss to coat with oil and cover for 3 minutes stirring occasionally.
- You want the boc choi to turn bright green, but stay crisp.
- When the boc choi is ready, stir the starch mixture, pour over the boc choi and quickly toss until the sauce turns transparent (5-10 seconds).
- Serve with rice.