Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Moo Shoo should be served with Mandarin Pancakes (Bergy Dim Sum #7). You just put a teaspoon full in a pancake roll and mmm. eat. You can also serve this with lettuce leaves!!
- Mix pork with the soy sauce and rest.
- Put 6 tbsp of oil in a skillet and heat to very hot.
- Pour in the eggsand stir fry until set.
- Remove eggs to a platter and cut into thin strips.
- Add remaining oil to pan, heat.
- Add pork, mushrooms, scallions (or shallot or green onion).
- Stir fry until pork is cooked.
- Add egg and sugar mix well, serve hot.