Moo Shoo should be served with Mandarin Pancakes (Bergy Dim Sum #7). You just put a teaspoon full in a pancake roll and mmm. eat. You can also serve this with lettuce leaves!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix pork with the soy sauce and rest.
- 2Put 6 tbsp of oil in a skillet and heat to very hot.
- 3Pour in the eggsand stir fry until set.
- 4Remove eggs to a platter and cut into thin strips.
- 5Add remaining oil to pan, heat.
- 6Add pork, mushrooms, scallions (or shallot or green onion).
- 7Stir fry until pork is cooked.
- 8Add egg and sugar mix well, serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bergy Dim Sum #4, Moo Shoo Pork
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.9
- Calories from Fat 372
- Total Fat 41.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 350.7 mg
- Sodium 387.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 22.7 g