Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Moo Shoo should be served with Mandarin Pancakes (Bergy Dim Sum #7). You just put a teaspoon full in a pancake roll and mmm. eat. You can also serve this with lettuce leaves!!
- Mix pork with the soy sauce and rest.
- Put 6 tbsp of oil in a skillet and heat to very hot.
- Pour in the eggsand stir fry until set.
- Remove eggs to a platter and cut into thin strips.
- Add remaining oil to pan, heat.
- Add pork, mushrooms, scallions (or shallot or green onion).
- Stir fry until pork is cooked.
- Add egg and sugar mix well, serve hot.
This is my favorite whenever I go to a Chinese restuarant so this wasn't even a question if we were going to make them or not. We did make the pancakes with it as well, I think using chicken or shrimp in this would be wonderful too. Thanks for posting.
I've had these in my cookbook for some time. I put togeather #1,2,4 moo shoo,6 and #10 of your dim sum recipes. The 5 stars go to each. If there were a higher Rating, i would put it up. What a great lunch, Ty for posting.
This was good, but I was a little disappointed as it lacked the distinctive flavor of the Moo Shu pork I've had in restaurants. I wouldn't hesitated to make this again.