This is a Chinese budget family meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in wok or large frying pan.
- 2Stir-fry onion until tender.
- 3Add steak and stir-fry 3-4 minute.
- 4Stir in beans and mushrooms, stir-fry 2 minutes.
- 5Add black bean sauce and stock, stirring.
- 6When sauce boils add sprouts.
- 7Serve immediately with cooked noodles or rice.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Black Bean Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.1
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.2 mg
- Sodium 168.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 31.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black bean garlic sauce