1/1 Photo of BBQ Cantonese Pork Tenderloin
5 hrs 10 mins
This dish can be your main meat serving or as part of a buffet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large Zip lock bag.
- 2Place bag in a bowl.
- 3Put Pork in the bag and seal.
- 4Let stand at room temperature for 4 hours (if you wish to marinate longer or if it is a hot day marinate in the fridge) Turn the bag often Reserve the marinade for basting Cook meat about 4 inches from the heat source.
- 5If you wish, you can broil in your oven if you do not want to BBQ Turn often to brown the meat evenly and cook until crisp,basting often.
- 6About 40 min but it depends on the thickness of the tenderloin so check internal temp with your meat thermometer to be sure you do not over cook it.
- 7Slice pork thinly and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Cantonese Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.0
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 147.7 mg
- Sodium 931.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 48.5 g