This dish can be your main meat serving or as part of a buffet.
Make and share this BBQ Cantonese Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large Zip lock bag.
- Place bag in a bowl.
- Put Pork in the bag and seal.
- Let stand at room temperature for 4 hours (if you wish to marinate longer or if it is a hot day marinate in the fridge) Turn the bag often Reserve the marinade for basting Cook meat about 4 inches from the heat source.
- If you wish, you can broil in your oven if you do not want to BBQ Turn often to brown the meat evenly and cook until crisp,basting often.
- About 40 min but it depends on the thickness of the tenderloin so check internal temp with your meat thermometer to be sure you do not over cook it.
- Slice pork thinly and serve immediately.
This is VERY GOOD!!! I've made this two ways. I made per the instructions AND, I sliced the meat, used the marinade and stir fried it. OMG!!! This was soooo good. Served with fried rice. Mmm Mmm
The flavor was good, but I didn't enjoy the smell. I used leftovers in a stir fry the next day.
Great recipe. I stir fried it, and it was great. what a marinade