1/4 Photos of Barbecued Red Roast Pork Tenderloin
This is posted by request, and comes from the Aus Women's Weekly Chinese Cooking Class Cookbook. It's a simple recipe I make quite often. Prep time doesn't include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soy sauce, red wine, honey, sugar, food colouring, crushed garlic and halved shallot in a large bowl.
- 2Sprinkle cinnamon on top, add pork, marinate one hour or cover and refrigerate overnight for best results, turning occasionally.
- 3Drain pork fillets from marinade, reserve marinade.
- 4Put pork on wire rack over baking dish.
- 5Bake in a moderate oven 30 minutes, turning frequently with tongs and basting frequently with marinade.
- 6Remove from oven, put on board and allow to cool.
- 7Cut pork into diagonal slices to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Red Roast Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.7
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 118.1 mg
- Sodium 1103.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 41.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese five spice powder