Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Salmon filet topped with savory creamy mayonnaise and flavorful roasted garlic.
Make and share this Baked Salmon Topped With Roasted Garlic and Savory Mayo recipe from Food.com.
- Place salmon filet on a sheet of aluminium foil, or baking tray, flesh-side up.
- Season salmon filet with salt (to taste) and set aside.
- Chop garlic finely and mix into the cup of mayonnaise, stirring if necessary.
- Using a butter knife or a spoon, spread the garlic-mayo mixture evenly on top of the filet, the spread should be about a 1/2cm thick throughout.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees, and place the filet on the top rack, for 8-10 minutes, taking care not to overcook.
- Turn the oven setting to "Broil" and keep a close eye on the garlic mayo spread; turn off the oven once the garlic and mayo start to brown evenly.
- Season further with salt to taste.
- Serve with potatoes, or steamed rice.