Salmon filet topped with savory creamy mayonnaise and flavorful roasted garlic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place salmon filet on a sheet of aluminium foil, or baking tray, flesh-side up.
- 2Season salmon filet with salt (to taste) and set aside.
- 3Chop garlic finely and mix into the cup of mayonnaise, stirring if necessary.
- 4Using a butter knife or a spoon, spread the garlic-mayo mixture evenly on top of the filet, the spread should be about a 1/2cm thick throughout.
- 5Preheat the oven to 450 degrees, and place the filet on the top rack, for 8-10 minutes, taking care not to overcook.
- 6Turn the oven setting to "Broil" and keep a close eye on the garlic mayo spread; turn off the oven once the garlic and mayo start to brown evenly.
- 7Season further with salt to taste.
- 8Serve with potatoes, or steamed rice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Salmon Topped With Roasted Garlic and Savory Mayo
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.4
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 90.0 mg
- Sodium 2221.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 32.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: