Great served with chicken or seafood as a side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 slightly green mango, peeled,pitted and finely diced
- 1 large avocado, pitted,peeled and finely diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red chile, seeded finely chopped (or leave seeds in for hotter flavor)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lite olive oil (or virgin)
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, finely chopped
- denzil hot sauce (or Tabasco or Peri-Peri)
- 1Combine mango, avocado, onion, chili, lime juice, vinegar, oil& mint.
- 2Add salt& hot sauce to taste (do a bit at a time of the hot sauce).
- 3Cover and let stand, at room temperature, for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- 4Serve chilled or at room temperature (I like mine well chilled).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Mango Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.4
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g