Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Served over rice - yummy!! Cannot figure out why it's called "lobster" when there isn't any lobster in it?! Maybe it's served with lobster?! Doesn't matter because it is dee-lish. Better than takeout.
- Heat wok.
- Stirfry pork, breaking apart any chunks.
- Add garlic and salt.
- Add soy, oyster sauce and water to pork.
- Cover and boil five minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook until pink and cooked through.
- Thicken mixture with cornstarch slurry.
- Cook until mixture is clear and thick.
- Add green onions and beaten eggs, stirring constantly.
This was EXCELLENT! Different from a takeout restaurant, as the sauce was not as dark and the eggs gave it a different texture, but it was so yummy. Easy to make, with few ingredients and only one pan. Cooking it was nice because it smelled so good! I used store-bought oyster sauce and it was fine. My recommendation: Cut back to one egg or leave the egg out altogether if you want the final result to be closer to the typical restaurant lobster sauce.
I love shrimp and lobster sauce but I like the kind made with black bean sauce so I added about 2 tablespoons and it turned out great. I think next time I will add more garlic though.