Served over rice - yummy!! Cannot figure out why it's called "lobster" when there isn't any lobster in it?! Maybe it's served with lobster?! Doesn't matter because it is dee-lish. Better than takeout.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat wok.
- 2Stirfry pork, breaking apart any chunks.
- 3Add garlic and salt.
- 4Add soy, oyster sauce and water to pork.
- 5Cover and boil five minutes.
- 6Add shrimp and cook until pink and cooked through.
- 7Thicken mixture with cornstarch slurry.
- 8Cook until mixture is clear and thick.
- 9Add green onions and beaten eggs, stirring constantly.
Browse Our Top Cantonese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cantonese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Shrimp and Lobster Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (401 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.1
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 438.1 mg
- Sodium 1224.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 58.2 g