Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Served over rice - yummy!! Cannot figure out why it's called "lobster" when there isn't any lobster in it?! Maybe it's served with lobster?! Doesn't matter because it is dee-lish. Better than takeout.
- Heat wok.
- Stirfry pork, breaking apart any chunks.
- Add garlic and salt.
- Add soy, oyster sauce and water to pork.
- Cover and boil five minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook until pink and cooked through.
- Thicken mixture with cornstarch slurry.
- Cook until mixture is clear and thick.
- Add green onions and beaten eggs, stirring constantly.