Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 fluid ounces low sodium soy sauce
- 8 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 8 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chili oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 4 fluid ounces bottled water
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Will keep indefinitely if stored in the refrigerator.
Really, really, really enjoyed this sauce. I didn't have the sesame oil or the chili oil, I used Olive Oil and added a little cayenne pepper. Making again for my New Year's Eve party tomorrow night!!!
Very, very nice. I did use less oil and because I didn't have any chili oil I used the tiniest bit of a very, very hot chili and lime sambal. A keeper.
I enjoyed this more than the rest of my family except I did find it very oily. Flavour was good though. Used for a dipping sauce for calamari.