1/1 Photo of 3 Dragon’s Szechuan Steak
This hot and spicy Asian inspired dish is really easy and it only takes 30 minutes to prepare. Want it really spicy? Double up on Chili Sauce and Red Pepper Flakes. This is a GREAT dish with cold sesame noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 lb) skirt steak
- 1 medium sweet onion, sliced
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1Partially freeze beef and slice thinly against the grain. Toss with Corn Starch, add Soy, and marinate for 15 to 30 minutes.
- 2Thinly slice onion, dice celery and mince garlic.
- 3Combine all ingredients for sauce.
- 4Heat wok over high heat until almost smoking.
- 5Add pepper flakes if desired and oil.
- 6Cook beef ½ at a time until meat is medium, remove and set aside.
- 7Add onion, celery to hot wok and stir-fry for 30 seconds, then add garlic and beef. Toss together.
- 8Add sauce and cook for 1 – 2 minutes.
- 9Garnish with chopped green onion.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3 Dragon’s Szechuan Steak
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.4
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 73.8 mg
- Sodium 1181.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 26.7 g